April 23, 2010

"....getting into You.."

GETTING INTO YOU BY RELIENT K   

When I made up my mind          
And my heart along with that                    
To live not for myself                   
But yet for God, somebody said       
Do you know what you are getting yourself into      
When I finally ironed out                                                                 
All of my priorities and                         
And asked God to remove the doubt                    
That makes me so unsure of thee                     
Things I ask myself, I ask myself 
Do you know what you are getting yourself into   
I’m getting into you                    
Because you got to me, in a way words can’t describe 
I’m getting into you                    
Because I’ve got to be         
You’re essential to survive         
I’m going to love you with my life   
When he looked at me and said           
I kind of view you as a son           
And for a second our eyes met            
And I met that with a question 
Do you know what you are getting yourself into             
I’ve been a liar and I’ll never amount to 
The kind of person you deserve to worship you 
You say you will not dwell on what I did but rather what I do say 
I love you and that’s what you are getting yourself into   
He said, I love you and that’s what you are getting yourself into 

p/s: like the acoustics and lyrics..God Bless

2 comments: