April 21, 2010

tick..tock..tic..tock

Was it me or Mr. Westin playing NFS on the laptop? it will be very creepy if it was really Mr. Westin rite..? yeah, it's me.. i've played it before but when i logged in recently, i found out that my profile was gone. So..i created a new profile and guess what..? im addicted to it more than mafia wars, yakuza lords, fashion wars, or any cool wars on FB.

Tick..tock..tick..tock..time is ticking..ya i know..my final exam is 4 more days to go and i've yet started anything. oh my, i better not regret it later..huhu

Wasting my time like this is my hobby since secondary and i would never change. Last minutes is my biggest issue. It's always last minute. Last minute writing report, last minute flight booking, last minute packing, last minute decision, last minute everything. Meaning im a spontaneous person rite? hehe kinda like that and i think if it turns out to be the main factor in my decreasing CGPA points, i might change a little..as time goes by..

I've completed Glee Season 1 in 2 dys, CSI:Miami Season 8 in 3 dys, Supernatural Season 5 in 4 dys, & NCIS: LA in 3 dys. Currently enjoying 90210 Season 1. All of those TV series I watched since last week. Wonder if all my subject in TV Series, I think i'm able to completed my degree in only months..hahaha my interest in reading helped me a lot in scoring for my Human Physiology paper and those theory part for different subjects. I even read my Mathematics III tutorial hahaha..no one ever read calculation, normal people recalculate calculation. Yah..! i read calculation haha..so, mayb i'll be doing the same for my final..? donno yet..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment